Chiropractic has been seen for a long time as a preventative approach to illness and therefore enhancing the health of your loved ones. How does chiropractic do this?
First off, lets talk about the 10 most common reasons parents bring their kids to get checked by a Chiropractor.
1. To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
2. To support nerve communication throughout the body- promoting health and wellbeing
3. To help strengthen their child’s immunity- encouraging fewer colds, ear-aches and general illness
4. To help with breastfeeding issues and colic
5. To reduce the detrimental impact our modern world has on our children’s health
6. To encourage children to thrive by supporting digestive strength
7. To help improve their child’s ability to learn and concentrate
8. To promote body balance- helping to resolve poor posture.
9. To help kids stay fun and light hearted
10. To help kids stay in tip-top shape!
To summarize how it works lets break it down!
It's really simple: To be your best your body has to be working at its best.
1. Health is the FIRST STEP in being able to create the kind of LIFE you want for yourself and your family.
2. If your body can function NORMALLY, you will be healthy.
3. NORMAL function requires your BRAIN to be able to communicate clearly with every part of your body through your NERVES.
4. Because your SPINE and NERVES are so completely CONNECTED with each other, Your SPINE must be optimally aligned and functioning in order for that clear brain/body connection to occur.
You see, it's more than just checking backs for pain its about a proactive approach to health. It's about you and your families LIFE!
We use specific gentle techniques with children, including Cranial-Sacral therapy when needed. Our aim is to restore proper motion to the spinal joints that will, in turn, impact the function of the nervous system. We also work with pregnant mums to address their discomforts and create the optimal environment for birth. Post-partum, we help mums get their body back to proper health so they can take care of their children with more ease.
Dr. James and Jenna work at TLC Birth & Beyond Monday, Wednesday 10am-5pm, Saturday 9-2pm and Friday arvo by appointment only.
Call today to book a free consultation to find out if chiropractic may be a good fit for you and your family! 0401 283 009